Our strategic planning services for nonprofit organizations take you through what a strategic plan is, its use, and how to best utilize it. In addition to preparing the plan itself, we provide our clients with a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) Analysis, Strategy Development Assistance, and research regarding the mandated regulations for your nonprofit at the state and federal levels.
- Strategic Plan Feature
-Introduction by the President of the Board
-Mission and Vision Statements
-Organization Profile and History
-Problem and Solutions includes SWOT analysis.
-Who we serve?
-Critical Issues and Strategies
-Program Goals and Objectives
-Fundraising Plan & Goals
-3-year Financial Plan
- Writing Hours
The estimated number of hours to complete such a plan.
- Research Hours
To be utilized to find any required or missing information needed for the plan such as market segmentation/demographics, customer profile data etc.
- Revision Hours
To be used as we check in and receive additional feedback and guidance to complete the plan.
- Additional Flextime
To be used for research, revisions, consulting, or plan expansion for 2 hr. block minimums at discounted rate.
- Business Canvas
An executive overview of your business model describing your company’s services and products, infrastructure, customers, financials, and value proposition. It can assist in aligning company activities to the overall strategy/plan. Also can be used to present to donors.
- Professional Stock Photos
Chosen from stock.adobe.com
- Consulting Session
In preparation for building your plan, you will have access to experienced nonprofit consultants to discuss challenges and opportunities, key performance indicators or simply to get a professional perspective of your plan and to review your milestones. This service is ideal for nonprofits who need a plan.
- 5-year Financial Plan Forecast
Strategic Plan Start-Up
- Ideal for Startup nonprofits or those with less than $50K in annual income and requiring an initial plan to establish their foundation and focus.
- Up to 3
- $99 per hr.
Strategic Plan Growth
- Strategic Plan for nonprofits with annual operating income between $50K-$500K, in growth mode seeking to outline their next stages of planned and organized growth.
- Up to 5
- $99 per hr.
Strategic Plan Established
- Great for established Nonprofits with income between $500K and $1M in and looking to maintain growth or identify new growth opportunities while gaining operational efficiencies.
- Up to 9
- $99 per hr.
Strategic Plan Expansion
- Comprehensive solution for nonprofits with revenue between $1M and $3M looking to have a full-service experience building an expansion focused plan.
- Up to 12
Request A Consultation
Fill in our registration form and one of our nonprofit consultants will contact you shortly.