Create a strategic plan for your nonprofit and charity
A nonprofit’s initial focus is attaining its incorporation and 501c3 status. Generally, nonprofit organizations and their administrators have a “live for the moment” outlook regarding operations, having a passion to assist within the community as much as possible. However, this mentality is primarily why nonprofits are not experiencing success for the long-term. Here at CharityNet USA we know the nonprofit’s focus is its mission, so let our skilled nonprofit professionals help construct your strategic plan and prepare you for the future.
What do we offer?
Our Strategic Plan Services take nonprofit organizations through what is a strategic plan, its use and how to best utilize its content. In addition to preparing the plan itself, we provide our clients with a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) Analysis, Strategy Development Assistance, and research regarding the mandated regulations for your nonprofit at the state and federal levels. Additional services include board development assistance, governance tools, and general consultation.
Why choose us for to assist in your strategic planning
As a nonprofit administrator, you are well aware of the importance of a plan. Your board, volunteers and supporters rely on the guidance provided by their leaders. Therefore, having a document that collectively evaluates the steps towards the organizations’ mission fulfillment is pivotal in keeping all parties on track. The strategic plan is the framework that keeps the organization focused, and we at CharityNet USA can professionally prepare this and more for your nonprofit.
The planning process is a disciplined effort to produce goals and a plan of action. It pushes your team to focus on future efforts necessary for organizational success. With the commitment to a planning process comes great responsibility. We have helped many organizations develop a clear vision of the future, providing professional consultation and services to motivate nonprofits in their capacity building efforts.
Moving forward with services at CharityNet USA entails more than just document or product completion. We do not define our customers simply by product, or treat our clients as “just another number” as our competitors. Our company has successfully served thousands nationwide with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Moreover, we have assisted these individuals and organization as if they were our own family, providing Fanatical Customer Service and peace-of-mind regarding the future of their organization. Even after we have completed your product or services, we are here to help. With over thirty business development solutions, it is our mission to help you help others in whichever manner we professionally can. Your search is over; CharityNet USA is your one-stop resource center for nonprofit growth and business development.
At CharityNet USA, our nonprofit professionals have extensive experience in assisting organizations. With our one-stop approach, we can not only help you develop your strategy but also render your plan for less than our competitors charge.
- Affordable Pricing:Our services are priced to accommodate your nonprofit’s budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
- Professional Quality:We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Full-Service Options: We do our document preparation services in house, providing our customers with consistent professional service, quality, and quick turnaround.
- Streamlined Process:We prepare your documents in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your nonprofit services within 10-15 days after receiving all necessary information.
- Complementing Services:We offer a variety of nonprofit services, including payroll, bookkeeping, accounting and more all for an affordable price!
- Experienced Staff:We have gained an exceptional amount of experience due to our low-prices, allowing you to be prepared for fundraising, fund-leveraging and financial success.
- Long-Term Relationship:Because we offer many services, our goal is to WIN our clients with great pricing and fanatical customer service to enable a long-term relationship.
Want to learn more about our services?
Other Nonprofit Solutions We Provide