Let Us Help You Start Your Nonprofit!
As a nonprofit start-up center, CharityNet USA will help you launch successfully and stay successful, so you can focus on what you are passionate about; we’ll handle the technical stuff behind the curtains.
Starting a nonprofit takes a big heart, but the process to do so can be tedious and bewildering. The checklist can pile up: become 501(c)(3) certified, train volunteers, select some staff, find someone to create a logo, set up a website…
This means a lot of nonprofits find themselves struggling to get off the ground, or generate enough donations to remain open.
Key steps to start a charity or foundation:
- Elect a Board of Directors and Officers
- Obtain an EIN via IRS Form SS4
- Prepare Articles of Incorporation
- Adopt Bylaws
- Obtain 501(c)(3) Tax Exemption
- File For State Tax Exemption
- File Charity Solicitation Registration
- Prepare Meeting Minutes of Board of Directors
- Recruit & Train a Fundraising Team
- Develop a Strategic Plan
- Develop Marketing Strategies
- Develop a Website
- Develop a Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Develop a Grant Solicitation Strategy
- Develop Board of Directors Duties
- Develop Organizational Policy Handbook
Our nonprofit start-up services include:
To learn more about our nonprofit start-up services, please view the video and product information links. Ready to get started? Click on the live chat or contact us today.