Let us help you incorporate your nonprofit
Each year, thousands of individuals move forward in starting a nonprofit organization. Having a dream and a desire to help others, these individuals are passionate about supporting a particular cause or initiative. Common hurdles that many experience in initially establishing a nonprofit are developing programs, determining board members, and incorporating within their state. Here at CharityNet USA we can help you incorporate within your state, guaranteed, as we are one of America’s top incorporation service providers helping thousands move forward in compliance.
What do we offer?
At CharityNet USA we offer document preparation for individuals that desire to incorporate their organization. Having assisted individuals in all fifty states, our professional consultants are knowledgeable of state requirements and processes which allows us to guarantee your incorporation approval. Incorporation documents are one of the many services we provide individuals wanting to move forward in their desire to help others. Our 501c3 services include additional items necessary to ensure tax exemption and donation deductibility once you establish a nonprofit organization.
Why choose us to prepare your incorporation documents?
Many people new to establishing a business ask, “how do I incorporate”? The incorporation process can be very convoluted depending on which state you incorporate within and the complexity of your organization. Having an inexperienced individual complete your incorporation documents may result in delay or decline. Here at CharityNet USA we work with clients nationwide, having filing expertise in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Moreover, we guarantee approval of the incorporation documents and work fast to get a quick approval for your nonprofit organization. In some cases, we have assisted nonprofits in receiving their approval in less than 30 days. Allow our skilled consultants to complete the necessary documents for your nonprofit.
We understand that startup charitable organizations have limited funding. Accordingly, we offer affordable solutions to help you get started and move forward. Please note that our document preparation fees do not include state government filing fees.
Moving forward with services at CharityNet USA entails more than just document or product completion. We do not define our customers simply by product, or treat our clients as “just another number” as our competitors. Our company has successfully served thousands nationwide with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Moreover, we have assisted these individuals and organization as if they were our own family, providing Fanatical Customer Service and peace-of-mind regarding the future of their organization. Even after we have completed your product or services, we are here to help. With over thirty business development solutions, it is our mission to help you help others in whichever manner we professionally can. Your search is over; CharityNet USA is your one-stop resource center for nonprofit growth and business development.
At CharityNet USA, our qualified consultants have extensive experience in document preparation for nonprofit organizations. We can complete both state and federal documents for your organization and guarantee their approval.
Best of all, our rates are very competitive and we offer flexible payment methods as well as annual plans. Some key benefits of using us:
- Affordable Pricing:Our services are priced to accommodate your nonprofit’s budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
- Professional Quality:We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Full-Service Options: We do our document preparation services in house, providing our customers with consistent professional service, quality, and quick turnaround.
- Streamlined Process:We prepare your documents in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your nonprofit services within 10-15 days after receiving all necessary documents.
- Complementing Services:We offer a variety of nonprofit services, including payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparation and more all for an affordable price!
- Experienced Staff:We have gained an exceptional amount of experience in document preparation due to our low-prices, allowing you to be prepared for audits, annual reporting, fund-leveraging and financial planning. We are experts when it comes to filing for nonprofits.
- Long-Term Relationship:Because we offer many services, our goal is to WIN our clients with great pricing and fanatical customer service to enable a long-term relationship.
Ready to incorporate?
If you have any questions on how to incorporate a business or nonprofit organization, please feel free to review our Product Video or Contact Us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist.
Other Nonprofit Solutions We Provide